The Dermatology and Skin Cancer center offers an extensive range of cosmetic dermatologic care ranging from topical therapy to cosmetic surgical procedures. Our services are tailored to your needs. Our licensed esthetician is skilled in performing hydrafacials and physician grade topical skin care. Our physicians and physician assistant offer expertise in Botox and injectable fillers, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, permanent hair removal, scar revision, Fraxel skin resurfacing, and Photofacial IPL therapy.
As a medical facility, we have access to products and treatments that can only be used in a medical setting.
Here are some of the cosmetic dermatology services the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center is offering:
- Esthetician Services (including Hydrafacial MD treatments)
- Neotoxin Injections (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin)
- Injectable fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Voluma)
- Chemical Peels (Glycolic Peels, Salicylic Acid Peels)
- Sclerotherapy (treatment of leg veins)
- Scar Treatment
- Fraxel DUAL Re:store Laser Treatment (1550/1927 wavelengths)
- IPL – Permanent Hair Reduction
- IPL – Photofacial
- Clear + Brilliant Laser Treatment
- Ultherapy (skin tightening and lifting)
- Cellfina (cellulite treatment)
- Kybella (injectable treatment for fat under chin)
If you have questions about our cosmetic treatments or you would like to schedule a cosmetic appointment, you can call or email our Cosmetic Consultant, Lori, directly.
Phone: (732) 800-0157